ServiceNow Consultant – Sydney/Melbourne and Singapore
The Solution Consultant plays a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a viable, scalable solution that that helps our customers solve problems. Coordinates efforts across sales and delivery teams to provide solution, estimates and generates associated materials to assist the sales teams’ acquisition of new customers and recurring business.
- Work with the sales team to identify client needs and to architect appropriate ServiceNow solutions requesting Technical Architect or Implementation Specialist support where required.
- Clearly Identifies and articulates the problem statement, client’s objective and high level business requirements; to ensure that delivered solutions meet both short and long term company and client business performance expectations.
- Understands the additional applications/components that would be needed/required for enterprise size customers and how they would fit overall solution design.
- Drive preparation and delivery of client presentations, proposals and SOWs that clearly articulate the solution relative to client needs.
- Recommends resourcing profile and effort estimation aligning with the clients’ budget, timelines and profitability.
- Must coordinate with various stakeholders to complete RFI and RFP and have the experience and ability to handle RFI and RFP queries.
- Assist and supports client activities as an SME on projects to eliminate gaps or inconsistencies in the initial solution, architectural design, deliverable, benefits and messaging
- Works as a functional liaison between the project team and key customer senior executives
- Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology
- Works with the project team to ensure smooth and efficient knowledge transfer from pre-sales to delivery cycle.
- Apply deep functional knowledge of ITIL and ServiceNow to customer needs and requirements
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality, timely, and thorough solutions to customer problems
- Lead cross functional teams of the user community to gather system requirements, conduct analysis, co-ordinate the design of solutions and establish metrics for success
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans
- Prepare and obtain approval of system functional and other project documentation
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance and standards
- Train user personnel in the use of the system
- Support the acquisition of new clients and projects
- Pre-sales solution design
- Solution delivery
- Drive solution development through requirements gathering/analysis/discovery, business plan creation, and solution level of effort estimation to ensure that client interests are met and potential business opportunities are established
- Drive preparation and delivery of client presentations, proposals and SOWs that clearly articulate the solution relative to client needs
- Assist and supports client activities as a SME on projects to eliminate gaps or inconsistencies in the initial solution, architectural design, deliverables, benefits and messaging
- Maintains relationships at divisional or CXO level by going out into the field and meeting business clients to understand client business needs, determines appropriate solutions and builds and implements account strategies
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Sound ServiceNow knowledge
- ServiceNow certification preferred
- Openness to travel
- Tertiary education preferred
Cyber Security Senior Consultant – Sydney/Melbourne or Singapore
The Cyber Security Senior Consultant (CSSC) is a client-facing technical role. You will help CloudGo deliver cyber threat management and compromised recovery engagements and value for our clients.
Working with large and medium-sized businesses, you help lead solutions definition, security architecture design and all stages of compromised recovery investigation – planning, investigation, analysis and remediation. You are an excellent communicator and collaborator with both business and technical people, able to work independently and understand the sales and project management process.
You are an advisor to the account manager, project manager and the client to explain the most advanced cyber security threats and the impact to the business, how to protect against advanced and zero-day attacks, and how to architect and engineer defenses against them. You can perform compromised recovery investigations and are proficient in the required tools and analysis.
- Support the Sales team by providing solution architecture support different stage of the sales process
- Develop, plan and carry out compromised recovery investigations
- Perform investigation data modeling and analysis
- Develop compromised recovery remediation plan
- Design and communicate with clients security architecture solution
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of security solutions
- Become established as the primary technical reference by building trust and credibility with customers, partners and colleagues
- Apply business skills and consulting methodologies to gather and analyze data, lead design, and develop and implement solutions while meeting customer expectations
- Develop and communicate the CloudGo value proposition to customers and partners
- Deliver presentations to customers and partners
- Create technical documentation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Highly organized with strong communication, presentation and consultative experience and skills across a diverse set of security technology solutions. Able to manage difficult/challenging conversations and work under pressure and strict timelines
- Able to articulate client needs to build a requirements document based on discovery information obtained
- Demonstrate a strong technical aptitude to define customers issues and to propose solutions for customer needs and expectations
- Knowledge across multiple areas of security technology solutions including Web Application Fire Wall, DDOS, IPS/IDS, NGFW, SSL VPN, End Point (client security), log management, end-to-end application level security, Reputation management etc.
- SNMP, RADIUS, LDAP, TLS, SSL, SSH, IPSEC, KERBEROS
- Layer 4-7 Application Knowledge: HTTP, DNS, FTP, SSL etc.
- Expert network knowledge and experience in Switching, Routing and TCP/IP
- Expert in Linux
- Expert knowledge in shell scripting
- Advanced experience in using sniffer technologies or packet tracing technologies such as WireShark, Ethereal, TCP dump, etc.
- Advanced experiences in cyber security assessment and vulnerabilities assessment and analysis such as OpenVAS, Linus, SCAP etc.
- Expert in Kali Linux and the investigative and compromisation investigation and analysis tools
- Analytical thinking and ability to model threats and conclusions based on logs collected data
- Linux, Applications and Database hardening expert
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience working with design and delivery/implementation of information security/risk management products and assessment methodologies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Salesforce Senior Consultant – Singapore
CloudGo is actively looking for Senior Salesforce Consultant to support the implementation for our clients. This person will support other projects across the company as well giving you exposure to many clients at once.
As a Senior Consultant, you will use your mix of technology and business acumen to support the full life cycle of Salesforce implementations for our clients. You will work closely with clients to understand their needs and then translate those needs into software designs and software configurations. You will be accountable for on-time, high quality software project deliveries, including Analysis, Design, Configuration, Integration, Data Migration and Quality Assurance.
- Play a multi-faceted systems analyst role on cloud-based Salesforce solution implementations.
- Work closely with the key client stakeholders to ensure alignment of business and functional objectives with the technology solution.
- Conduct requirements discovery and design sessions with client and ACF team members and create analysis deliverables.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create an overall solution architecture and detailed designs to support business needs.
- Perform hands-on application configuration, external system integration, and data migration.
- Develop and deliver training.
- Plan and execute system and user acceptance testing of the solution.
- Minimum 5 years of software implementation experience preferred; IT Consulting experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience required; previous Salesforce Administrator experience ideal.
- Full SDLC implementation and integration experience of Salesforce (SFDC) CRM required.
- Salesforce Admin or Developer Certification required.
- Experience in business analysis techniques including requirements analysis, conceptual design, creating detailed design specifications, and quality assurance.
- Understanding of relational databases including data modeling, mapping and/or data conversion.
- Self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive results.
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced, highly collaborative and team-oriented environments supporting multiple client engagements.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- BS Degree in Information Technology or related field required.
Don't Be Shy
Call us or drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will
respond to you as soon as possible