ServiceNow Consultant – Sydney/Melbourne and Singapore
The Solution Consultant plays a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a viable, scalable solution that that helps our customers solve problems. Coordinates efforts across sales and delivery teams to provide solution, estimates and generates associated materials to assist the sales teams’ acquisition of new customers and recurring business.
- Work with the sales team to identify client needs and to architect appropriate ServiceNow solutions requesting Technical Architect or Implementation Specialist support where required.
- Clearly Identifies and articulates the problem statement, client’s objective and high level business requirements; to ensure that delivered solutions meet both short and long term company and client business performance expectations.
- Understands the additional applications/components that would be needed/required for enterprise size customers and how they would fit overall solution design.
- Drive preparation and delivery of client presentations, proposals and SOWs that clearly articulate the solution relative to client needs.
- Recommends resourcing profile and effort estimation aligning with the clients’ budget, timelines and profitability.
- Must coordinate with various stakeholders to complete RFI and RFP and have the experience and ability to handle RFI and RFP queries.
- Assist and supports client activities as an SME on projects to eliminate gaps or inconsistencies in the initial solution, architectural design, deliverable, benefits and messaging
- Works as a functional liaison between the project team and key customer senior executives
- Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology
- Works with the project team to ensure smooth and efficient knowledge transfer from pre-sales to delivery cycle.
- Apply deep functional knowledge of ITIL and ServiceNow to customer needs and requirements
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality, timely, and thorough solutions to customer problems
- Lead cross functional teams of the user community to gather system requirements, conduct analysis, co-ordinate the design of solutions and establish metrics for success
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans
- Prepare and obtain approval of system functional and other project documentation
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance and standards
- Train user personnel in the use of the system
- Support the acquisition of new clients and projects
- Pre-sales solution design
- Solution delivery
- Drive solution development through requirements gathering/analysis/discovery, business plan creation, and solution level of effort estimation to ensure that client interests are met and potential business opportunities are established
- Drive preparation and delivery of client presentations, proposals and SOWs that clearly articulate the solution relative to client needs
- Assist and supports client activities as a SME on projects to eliminate gaps or inconsistencies in the initial solution, architectural design, deliverables, benefits and messaging
- Maintains relationships at divisional or CXO level by going out into the field and meeting business clients to understand client business needs, determines appropriate solutions and builds and implements account strategies
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Sound ServiceNow knowledge
- ServiceNow certification preferred
- Openness to travel
- Tertiary education preferred
Don't Be Shy
Call us or drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will
respond to you as soon as possible